Skip to content
Contact

Want to talk?

No pitch. No pressure. Just a conversation about what you're thinking and whether it makes sense to work together.

Easiest path

Book a 30-minute coffee or call.

Coffee or Call is 30 minutes, in-person, video, or phone.
Mon · Tue · Thu · Fri · Sat · Sun. No Wednesday slots.

Open the booking page
Direct

Prefer text or email?

Text or call: 908-625-5311

Email: timmy@moverealestate.org

Office: Move Real Estate, 8302 Southeast 13th Avenue, Portland, OR 97202

I'll reply as soon as I can. If it's after 8pm or a Wednesday, my one day off, I'll get back to you first thing the next morning.

What to expect

When you reach out.

  • A short, friendly response
  • A few quick questions so I can prep before we talk
  • The option to book a 30-minute coffee or call at your convenience
  • Track record and relevant materials sent ahead so you arrive informed

Or just send a quick message.

Most questions can be answered in a text. Try me.

Text or call 908-625-5311
You can also email timmy@moverealestate.org or call 908-625-5311.